Conditions & Terms
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
IBIZAJETSKIBEACH and ibizajetskibeach.com are property of ALTAIR NÁUTICA, SL (VAT: B07820509), this are the terms and conditions of booking in our site:
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- We accept most major credit cards as well as Laser and Visa Debit. Your online transactions are secure and all payment details are entered on a secure page and transmitted over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). We use Stripe for this process.
- If payment is not received as scheduled, your reservation will automatically cancel and cancellation payment become forfeit.
- All cancellations must be advised in writing (by telephone:+34645871590 or e-mail: [email protected]) to IBIZAJETSKIBEACH prior to tour departure during normal business hours (9:00 am to 7:00 pm GMT/BST, Mondays to Sundays). Cancellations received within 3 days of departure date are subject to the following penalties: 20% of the total tour price.
TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN
- We advise all passengers to have the appropriate best travel insurance policy. Please ask your local insurance provider/ bank.
- To promote an enriching travel experience, IBIZAJETSKIBEACH reserves the right to reject any client whose conduct is incompatible with the tour (Drugs or alcohol e.g.). If this is the case, IBIZAJETSKIBEACH will offer the customer to reschedule the tour to other date. In this cases, no refund will be applied.
TRAVELERS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
- Passengers necessitating unique attention must advise IBIZAJETSKIBEACH at time of booking. Passengers who require particular assistance must travel with a qualified travel companion as IBIZAJETSKIBEACH drivers and guides cannot provide individualized help. IBIZAJETSKIBEACH reserves the right to remove any individual from a tour who has not provided the advance notification.
- Deviations to the planned cruise itineraries are possible if weather conditions render them advisable or necessary. All cruise routes are subject to change without notice.
IBIZAJETSKIBEACH TOURS CANCELLATIONS
- If it becomes necessary to cancel a tour prior to departure, IBIZAJETSKIBEACH will offer the next available date at no additional land cost or will make a full refund of all money paid to IBIZAJETSKIBEACH.
- IBIZAJETSKIBEACH Tours cannot accept responsibility for any additional costs or fees relating to such booking or for any cancellation penalties due to non-refundable airfares.
- No luggage is needed. We recommend our customers to have only beach clothes. We take no responsability for any other element such as smartphones, sunglasses, caps, etc.
- Tips for personal services and to tour directors and drivers are not included in tour cost and left to your discretion.
- Children under 16 are not permitted to travel on tours alone, they must travel accompanied of an adult. Minors of 16 and 17 years may travel alone after the written consent from any of their parents.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Our monitors explain in detail the navigation rules, safety rules and how to use the Jet Ski prior to the tour. If a customer does not follow the security and navigation rules established, he/she/they will be warned by our monitors and advised to follow the rules. IBIZAJETSKIBEACH reserves the right to stop the Jet Ski and return the customer if his/her/their behavior is causing or is likely to cause danger, distress or material annoyance to others, IBIZAJETSKIBEACH may terminate that client’s tour immediately without any liability on IBIZAJETSKIBEACH. If this is the case, no refund will be given to the customer. Security is a priority.
- Our tours are not dangerous, but the customer acknowledges that the nature of our tour products may involve aN amount of risk to clients’ health and/or safety. There are dangers inherent to adventure travel generally and the client acknowledges they have considered such risks to health and safety and are willing to assume it to the full extent legally possible, by confirming their booking of this tour. The client hereby assumes such risk and does hereby release IBIZAJETSKIBEACH from all claims and causes of action arising from any losses, damages or injuries or death resulting from these risks inherent in tour.
- The customer acknowledges they have considered the potential risks, dangers and challenges in light of their own personal capabilities and needs, and expressly assumes the risks attendant to a tour under such conditions.
- The customer acknowledges and agrees that IBIZAJETSKIBEACH will provide, to the best of its ability, information or guidance to the client with respect to local customs, weather conditions, specific safety concerns, physical challenges or laws in effect in any locations where tours are operated, but will not be liable if the client does not act according to the information provided.
- Some customers may find the tour more dangerous in comparision to the standards than what the client may reasonably expect in their home country or region (If the customer have never seen the sea for example).
- IBIZAJETSKIBEACH will give to all our customers a lifejacket for the tour.
- Drivers do not need a nautical driving license. Drivers with proper nautical license may rent a Jet Ski previous payment and deposit to be assigned by phone or email previously.
No petrol fees needed for tours or circuit. Petrol fee is only needed for Jet Ski rental with nautical license.
- You may cancel or change your prepaid Product reservation, but you will be charged the cancellation or change fee indicated in the rules and restrictions for the Product reservation. In addition, if you do not cancel or change your reservation before the cancellation policy period applicable to the Product you reserved, which varies by Product (usually 24 to 72 hours), you will be subject to a charge of applicable rates, tax recovery charges and service fees.
- You agree to defend and indemnify IBIZAJETSKIBEACH and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein; your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
your use of this Website.
(temporal terms and conditions)